Dear Lisk Community,
I’m 4fryn, a blockchain architect from Berlin. I’m currently working as engineer professionally for a well-known blockchain company here. Before that, I was core developer and contributor for several projects, such as Bitshares, Darkcoin, Ethereum, and a few more.
Last year, I was invited to a Lisk-research group at Rlevance due to my blockchain experience as a developer. I was skeptical in the first place, but couldn’t resist digging further, and now here I am, invested with time and money into the community.
- Most active user and best SDK idea awards in the Lisk blockchain group: http://imgur.com/7JHb4vf
- Three months active-forging testnet delegate with 99.96% uptime: http://imgur.com/RtWHM60
- Testnet participation bounty redeemed from LiskUSA: http://imgur.com/gZUJkee
Current and planned projects
- Lisk API Ruby wrapper. https://github.com/lisk-builders/lisk.rb
- Lisk bindings for Arch Linux. https://github.com/4fryn/lisk-archlinux
Delegate pool sharing 60%
I’m forging on a dual fail-safe stack with two identical machines:
- CPU: Intel Core i7-2600
- RAM: 16GB DDR3
- HDD: 2x 3,0 TB in raid 0
- LAN: 1 Gbit/s guaranteed connection
- Hetzner: dedicated hardware w/ 99.99% uptime and availability
I believe the block rewards belong to everyone in the community and not a few selected delegates. 15% will be donated to community projects or spent on bounties and 60% will directly go back as reward sharing to the voters through Robinhood.
- Vote for 4fryn delegate sharing 60% sealing rewards: 12632212355488748579L
- Payouts regularly through Sherwood pool via Robinhood.